Your financial support is an investment in the health and safety of our community. Hope’s Wings provides critical human services when families need them the most. By making a gift, you will help provide life-saving services and hope for tomorrow. There are many monetary ways to help, including planned giving and designations through Amazon Smile and other companies.
You can donate to Hope’s Wings at anytime here. A gift of any amount is important.
- $25 provides a week’s worth of meals for a mother and children living in our shelter
- $50 provides two months of hygiene and laundry supplies for a mother and her children
- $100 pays a staff advocate to spend a day at the hospital or court with a victim
- $500 will sponsor a bedroom in the shelter (linens for four beds, curtains, rugs, lamps, hangers, etc.).
- $1,000 provides a family with rental and utility deposits once they are ready to move into their own safe home!